Monday, July 4, 2011

#3 I Stop to Say Thank You Maming (mother) and Paping (father)

As the saying goes, "One can pay back the loan of gold, but one dies forever in debt to those who are kind." God have been showering me so many blessing in life that eternity isn't enough to thank Him. The best blessing I received from Him is my family. My family is the second source of my strength (God being the first). Without them, I will never be what I am today. I value them so much that I never skip a day of keeping in touch through text messages and calls.
 It saddens my soul knowing that others give less importance to their family. They don't even care if they end as a broken family. This will greatly affect the children. Most of the cases, children having broken family end up addicts, hateful of one's surrounding and engage his/herself to bad vises. These type of people in the community can be one of those who put the nation to shame. Charity begins at home. Putting importance on teaching children good manners and helping them differentiate what is wrong and right. these simple things help a lot in building a peaceful community.
A good future is what we always look forward to. Maybe 10 years from now, I end up being successful as a Chemical Engineer. That success can never be achieve without the family I have and God. Forever is not enough to repay them both but showing value and importance to them will be one of the many ways I can do. Giving time is the best way to express gratitude and love. I may have my own family to raise and take care of but giving time to my parents is the best way I think to pay back. If they have took care of me from the day I took my first breath until the present time, it would be nice to take care of them as they grew old. In these ways I can say thank you to them. I can also thank them in these present time by giving all my best in my studies. Attaining success and making them smile with what I may  reach in life is the best way to thank them. Maming and Paping, I love you and thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment