Saturday, October 22, 2011

An Inspirational Story



In life, it's not always victory. There are times that you experience losing and falling. When you fall, do you have the strength to get up or you just lose hope and never try again?

The link below is a story about Nick Vujicic, a 28 year old guy with Tetra-Amelia disorder (absence of four limbs). In this video, he's implying that eventhough he had some disabilities, he still strives hard to attain his goal in life. He have no legs and arm yet if he fail, he never gives up. Even if he undergo a thousand defeat, he still face the world full of hope. I am so inspired watching the video. I as a human being have no disorder. I have legs and arms that will support me if I literally fall. But sometimes when I experience defeat, I ended up thinking there is no hope and I will never experience victory afterwards. But seeing the determination in his' eyes, I'm quite ashamed. Myself compared to him is a great difference. He thinks positively about life. He inspired a lot of people. I too, want to inspire someone through my life. I will never give up even if I fail a thousand times. I will show the world that I fought the fight, I finish the race strong and and with great faith to God. This way I can shed light to those who lose hope the way I am before. Life doesn't matter on winning the race but finishing it even if how many times you stumble.

No comments:

Post a Comment